KYLE HARDY GOES 2-FOR-2 AT ERIEZ IN 2021 PACE RUSH LATE MODEL FLYNN'S TIRE/BORN2RUN LUBRICANTS TOUR EVENTS; VICTORY WORTH $3000 THANKS TO $1000 FROM NIEMEYER'S GARAGE; $28,000+ IN PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED TO 46 RACERS FOR "MANUFACTURERS NIGHT" PRESENTED BY MSD
By Mike Leone
August 15, 2021 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Erie, PA)...The Pace Performance RUSH Dirt Late Model Series together with Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC held its 10th annual "Manufacturers Night" presented by MSD Performance on Sunday night at Eriez Speedway. The second and final appearance of 2021 for the Flynn’s Tire/Born2Run Lubricants Touring Series attracted 46 drivers from five different states, which shared in more than $28,000 of valuable product contingencies. It was the highest car count at Eriez since the 2015 "Manufacturers Night", which had 47. Each driver won a product package valued at a minimum of $400 with the grand prize of four F3 Tornado Brake Calipers and brake fluid from TBM Brakes valued at $1,845, which was won by Albert Bull. The complete product and winners list is posted below.
Kyle Hardy had never seen Eriez Speedway prior to this season. On Sunday night, Hardy passed defending three-time Tour champion Jeremy Wonderling on lap 22 and drove a masterful race through lapped traffic to keep Eriez standout Jason Genco at bay over the final laps to go two-for-two in Tour events at the track this year. During the feature, Richie Niemeyer, owner of Niemeyer's Garage in Wattsburg, Pa., came to the scoring tower and announced he was posting a $1,000 bonus to the feature winner, which allowed Hardy to take home $3,000! Hardy's six Tour wins alone this season have now been worth $17,000 plus $1,000 for the "Battle of the Bay" title as he inches closer to the $12,000 Tour championship.
"We had a good car that really came in during that long green flag run," explained the 28-year-old Linden, Virginia racer. "Jeremy was slipping off the bottom and I was able to stick it. I was overdoing it there for awhile and I just needed to settle down. I ran a Super Late Model race last night and I was spinning the tires; even with this little crate motor you spin the tires and have to really pedal these cars. What a race track that you could pass on. It came in late. Thankfully they worked on the track and got it good for us. That's a good deal they take time to do that. Thank you to Eriez for having a Sunday night race. That's terrible for Jeremy if he broke another driveshaft. It was good racing Jason- he raced me super clean. I have a lot of respect for him and Jeremy. I didn't know that was Jason coming up on me; good job by him and Michael Duritsky."
Wonderling took off in the lead at the start of the 30-lap feature following his fourth Sunoco Dash victory with Michael Duritsky, Jr., Hardy, Mike Knight, and John Waters in tow. As Wonderling continued to lead, Hardy began to pressure Duritsky for the runner-up spot on lap five. Back on the May 16 Tour event at Eriez, the feature went non-stop; on Sunday, the only caution was for Mike Knight, who slowed running fourth with seven laps scored.
The battle for second between Duritsky and Hardy resumed when green replaced yellow. On lap nine, Hardy finally was able to make the pass stick running the bottom. Genco started seventh and made his presence known when he passed Waters for fourth on lap nine. Genco ran down Duritsky on lap 12. After several laps of hounding him, Genco was finally able to get alongside of Duritsky on lap 16 and made the pass for third stick one lap later.
Back up front, Hardy closed in on Wonderling and made his way to his bumper on lap 18. The two stars raced side-by-side on lap 19 with Wonderling up top and Hardy on the bottom. Wonderling continued to thwart Hardy's advances, but lapped traffic looming ahead, and Hardy made an excellent move in turn four to lead lap 22. Lapped traffic came into play for Hardy on lap 23, while Genco set his sights on Wonderling. Genco pulled even with Wonderling on lap 26, but Wonderling held tough.
Hardy was in heavy lapped traffic on lap 27 as Genco saw his time running out. On lap 29, Wonderling slowed and pulled into the infield as he had another driveshaft explode. This handed second to Genco, but he would run out of time as Hardy took his American Paint Co./AGX/Anthony's Pizza/Ingram Engines/Cline Construction/Sommey Lacey Paint-sponsored #99 to his 14th RUSH-sanctioned victory of 2021! Hardy was also the recipient of a complete Late Model wrap from 3C Graphix during the "Manufacturers Night" drawings.
Genco earned $1,000 for runner-up matching his best Tour finish of the season from May 15 at Stateline Speedway.
We had a solid night. "Congratulations to Hardy and his guys, it was fun," acknowledged the 37-year-old Frewsburg, NY racer. "I was watching the dash, and it's obviously rough on the inside, but everyone was running the middle and top. I said, 'man if someone can roll that bottom they can make some hay' and we did. Thanks to Jason Badgley and Jimmy Craig; if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here right now. Steve Swenko is a huge help of ours. We have about 30 sponsors on this car and each one is as important as the next. We're thinking of Red Dog, Phil Shaw, who does all of our motor and carb work. He's not in a good place right now so we're thinking of him."
Like Genco, Duritsky's third place finish matched his season's best Tour run from Stateline on May 15. It was Duritsky's fifth top 10 of the season as he sits solidly in fourth in the standings. "It's a great feeling when you unload and you're fast out of the box," stated the 24-year-old Masontown, Pa. racer. "Usually we're not that good here, but we put my Stateline setup on it and it was pretty good so I can't complain. We have a notebook full of what these tracks are like and what works. We always go back to them and unload good."
Waters was fourth as he returned to the seat of Dale LeBarron's #11 after driving the Bob Bentz #60 at the last four Tour shows. Chub Frank crossed the line in fifth, but failed to scale moving 18th starting Breyton Santee into the top five. That also earned Santee the $100 Precise Racing Products "Pedal Down" Hard Charger gift card. Joe Martin raced from 12th to sixth, which moved him past Wonderling into second place in Tour points. Bruce Hordusky, Jr. made his first Tour start since the 2019 season finale and had a respectable seventh after starting 12th. Chad Homan went 16th to eighth. Veteran John Lacki was ninth as Billy Henry, Jr. completed the top 10. After missing the last three Tour events, Josh Ferry battled from 19th to 11th to earn the $150 spoiler kit from Ontime Body & Graphic.
Khole Wanzer closed out the night leading wire-to-wire to win the 10-lap Non-Qualifier. Wanzer held off his good friend Jacob Peterson for the $200 victory - his second of the season, which propelled him into the "Wheelman" Bonus Event Challenge Series points lead. The 25-year-old Cambridge Sprints, Pa. driver was aboard the Ken Wanzer-owned, MS Photos/Mill Run Collision Center/Kim’s Waterford Diner/JW Landscaping/Pioneer Resale-sponsored #01W. Wanzer also received a $100 Performance Bodies gift card for being the first non-qualifier out of the last chance B mains, and won a 4150 LTS Aluminum Ultra XP 650 CFM Holley Carburetor valued at $965 during the "Manufacturers Night" drawings! Michigan's Colby Beighey raced from sixth to third. Seventeen-year-old Ashton Briggs made his Tour debut and finished fourth. D.J. Krug was fifth.
Eriez regular David Parker literally shocked many by setting fast time overall against the 46-car field in FK Rod Ends "Shock the Clock" Qualifying with a lap 16.627 to earn $100. Parker though heartbreakingly suffered a flat tire leading heat race one in the closing laps, which got him selected as the TBM Brakes "Tough Brake of the Night" recipient. Parker went eighth to fourth in the first last chance B main coming up two spots shy of transfering, but was chosen as the Eriez provisional.
Picking up $25 FK Rod Ends heat race victories were Waters, Wonderling, Hardy, Duritsky, Doug Ricotta, and Knight. Josh Ferry, Darrell Bossard, and Kurt Stebbins won the three last chance B mains. Wonderling won his fourth Sunoco Dash of the season to earn a $100 Sunoco gift card. Also receiving a $100 Sunoco gift card through the "Fill'er up with Sunoco Bucks" program presented by Sunoco and Zarin Truck & Auto was Matt Latta.
The Flynn’s Tire/Born2Run Lubricants Touring Series will head to Sharon Speedway in Hartford, Ohio for the first time in nearly five years on Saturday, August 28 for the inaugural "Bill Forney Memorial" paying $3,199 to-win. It'll be the first of two appearances at the Hartford, Ohio oval during the 2021 season. Following that, the Tour returns to Sharon on September 10-11 for the "Cider Jug 40" presented by Zarin Truck & Auto paying $4,000 to-win. September will close out with the "Topless Nationals" weekend at Genesee Speedway paying $2,000 to-win on both September 24 and September 25. The Saturday show at Genesee is the traveling "Manufacturers Night" for eligible New York racers, which will push the 2021 "Manufacturers Nights" presented by MSD for Late Model racers to well over $42,000 in product giveaways!
Pace Performance RUSH Late Model Flynn’s Tire/Born2Run Lubricants Touring Series Race #11 (30 laps, $3,000 to-win): 1. KYLE HARDY (99) 2. Jason Genco (Craig/Badgley 29J) 3. Michael Duritsky, Jr. (90J) 4. John Waters (LeBarron 11) 5. Breyton Santee (9) 6. Joe Martin (Snyder 10s) 7. Bruce Hordusky, Jr. (3) 8. Chad Homan (91) 9. John Lacki (7) 10. Billy Henry, Jr. (21*) 11. Josh Ferry (33) 12. Doug Ricotta (01) 13. David Pangrazio (136) 14. Chuck LaFleur (61) 15. Scott Gurdak (Hollabaugh 5G) 16. J.J. Mazur (13) 17. Jeremy Wonderling (3J) 18. Bobby Rohrer (11) 19. Kurt Stebbins (26) 20. David Parker (2) 21. Jon Rivers (85) 22. Mike Knight (Blodgett 23GB) 23. Matt Latta (21) 24. Andy Boozel (12B) 25. Darrell Bossard (Winans 213) 26. Chub Frank (1*)-DSQ (no scales). (Note: J.J. Mazur took the Tour provisional & David Parker took the Track provisional)
Non-Qualifier (10 laps, $200 to-win): 1. Khole Wanzer (01W) 2. Jacob Peterson (112) 3. Colby Beighey (36) 4. Ashton Briggs (11A) 5. D.J. Krug (83) 6. Gary Youngs (Y26) 7. Tony White (27T) 8. Scott Jordan (04) 9. Rob Coffaro (24) 10. Albert Bull (19). DNS: Ryan Frazee (11F), Joe Long (71), Bud Watson (225), Ward Schell (61s), Matt Sipes (25), Paul Norman (6), T.J. Downs, Scott Dellahoy, Jr. (27), Logan Jaquay (Briggs 99*), Jared Keeney (33K).
Car Count: 46
Feature Margin of Victory:
Feature Lap Leaders: Jeremy Wonderling (1-21), Kyle Hardy (22-30)
Ontime Body & Graphic “Spoiler Alert” Spoiler Kit: Josh Ferry
Performance Bodies "Nosed Out": Khole Wanzer
Precise Racing Products “Pedal Down” Hard Charger: Breyton Santee (+13)
Precise Racing Products 5-Gallon Race Jug: Kyle Hardy
Sunoco and Zarin Truck & Auto $100 Sunoco Fuel Cards: Matt Latta & Jeremy Wonderling
TBM Brakes “Tough Brake of the Night”: David Parker
$1,000 Feature Winner Contributor Bonus presented by Niemeyer's Garage: Kyle Hardy
FK Rod Ends “Shock the Clock” Qualifying Flight A ($100 for fast time) (Track record 15.655 by Max Blair 6/10/18): 1. 2-David Parker, 00:16.627; 2. 3J-Jeremy Wonderling, 00:16.886; 3. 21*-Billy Henry, 00:16.945; 4. 11L-John Waters, 00:16.971; 5. 136-David Pangrazio, 00:16.991; 6. 99-Kyle Hardy, 00:17.027; 7. 3-Bruce Hordusky Jr, 00:17.029; 8. 21L-Matt Latta, 00:17.041; 9. 85-Jon Rivers, 00:17.086; 10. 29J-Jason Genco, 00:17.111; 11. 01W-Khole Wanzer, 00:17.161; 12. 61G-Chuck LaFleur, 00:17.322; 13. 33-Josh Ferry, 00:17.323; 14. 5G-Scott Gurdak, 00:17.338; 15. 6N-Paul Norman, 00:17.398; 16. 33K-Jared Keeney, 00:17.430; 17. 36B-Colby Beighey, 00:17.483; 18. Y26-Gary Youngs, 00:17.503; 19. 27T-Tony White, 00:17.633; 20. 13-JJ Mazur, 00:17.988; 21. 1-TJ Downs, 00:18.101; 22. 11A-Ashton Briggs-DSQ (light) 23. 04-Scott Jordan-DSQ (light).
FK Rod Ends “Shock the Clock” Qualifying Flight B: 1. 90J-Michael Duritsky Jr, 00:16.867; 2. 1*-Chub Frank, 00:16.890; 3. 23GP-Mike Knight, 00:16.898; 4. 11R-Robert Rohrer, 00:17.057; 5. 01R-Doug Ricotta, 00:17.074; 6. 10S-Joe Martin, 00:17.079; 7. 213-Darrell Bossard, 00:17.104; 8. 26-Kurt Stebbins, 00:17.113; 9. 71-Joe Long, 00:17.166; 10. 7L-John Lacki, 00:17.174; 11. 12B-Andy Boozel, 00:17.201; 12. 99*-Logan Jaquay, 00:17.217; 13. 11F-Ryan Frazee, 00:17.219; 14. 91-Chad Homan, 00:17.302; 15. 9S-Breyton Santee, 00:17.330; 16. 225-Bud Watson, 00:17.512; 17. 112-Jacob Peterson, 00:17.525; 18. 61S-Ward Schell, 00:17.590; 19. 25-Matt Sipes, 00:17.623; 20. 83-DJ Krug, 00:17.939; 21. 19-Albert Bull, 00:17.957; 22. 27-Scott Dellahoy Jr, 00:18.120; 23. 24C-Rob Coffaro, 00:18.155.
FK Rod Ends Heat 1 (8 laps, $25 to-win, Top 3 transfer to the A): 1. 11L-John Waters; 2. 29J-Jason Genco; 3. 3-Bruce Hordusky Jr; 4. 33-Josh Ferry; 5. 11A-Ashton Briggs; 6. 33K-Jared Keeney; 7. 27T-Tony White; 8. 2-David Parker.
FK Rod Ends Heat 2 (8 laps, $25 to-win, Top 3 transfer to the A): 1. 3J-Jeremy Wonderling; 2. 136-David Pangrazio; 3. 21L-Matt Latta; 4. 01W-Khole Wanzer; 5. 5G-Scott Gurdak; 6. 13-JJ Mazur; 7. 36B-Colby Beighey; 8. 04-Scott Jordan.
FK Rod Ends Heat 3 (8 laps, $25 to-win, Top 3 transfer to the A): 1. 99-Kyle Hardy; 2. 21*-Billy Henry; 3. 85-Jon Rivers; 4. 61G-Chuck LaFleur; 5. 1-TJ Downs; 6. 6N-Paul Norman; 7. Y26-Gary Youngs.
FK Rod Ends Heat 4 (8 laps, $25 to-win, Top 3 transfer to the A): 1. 90J-Michael Duritsky Jr; 2. 11R-Robert Rohrer; 3. 7L-John Lacki; 4. 213-Darrell Bossard; 5. 11F-Ryan Frazee; 6. 25-Matt Sipes; 7. 225-Bud Watson; 8. 27-Scott Dellahoy Jr.
FK Rod Ends Heat 5 (8 laps, $25 to-win, Top 3 transfer to the A): 1. 01R-Doug Ricotta; 2. 1*-Chub Frank; 3. 91-Chad Homan; 4. 26-Kurt Stebbins; 5. 12B-Andy Boozel; 6. 24C-Rob Coffaro; 7. 112-Jacob Peterson; 8. 83-DJ Krug.
FK Rod Ends Heat 6 (8 laps, $25 to-win, Top 3 transfer to the A): 1. 23GP-Mike Knight; 2. 10S-Joe Martin; 3. 9S-Breyton Santee; 4. 71-Joe Long; 5. 61S-Ward Schell; 6. 19-Albert Bull; 7. 99*-Logan Jaquay.
Last Chance B Main 1 (8 laps, Top 2 transfer to the A): 1. 33-Josh Ferry; 2. 5G-Scott Gurdak; 3. 01W-Khole Wanzer; 4. 2-David Parker; 5. 11A-Ashton Briggs; 6. 13-JJ Mazur; 7. 36B-Colby Beighey; 8. 27T-Tony White; 9. 04-Scott Jordan; 10. (DNS) 33K-Jared Keeney.
Last Chance B Main 2 (8 laps, Top 2 transfer to the A): 1. 213-Darrell Bossard; 2. 61G-Chuck LaFleur; 3. 11F-Ryan Frazee; 4. 225-Bud Watson; 5. Y26-Gary Youngs; 6. 25-Matt Sipes; 7. 6N-Paul Norman; 8. 1-TJ Downs; 9. 27-Scott Dellahoy Jr.
Last Chance B Main 3 (8 laps, Top 2 transfer to the A): 1. 26-Kurt Stebbins; 2. 12B-Andy Boozel; 3. 71-Joe Long; 4. 61S-Ward Schell; 5. 112-Jacob Peterson; 6. 83-DJ Krug; 7. 24C-Rob Coffaro; 8. 19-Albert Bull; 9. (DNS) 99*-Logan Jaquay.
Sunoco Dash (6 laps, $100 Sunoco gift card to-win): 1. 3J-Jeremy Wonderling; 2. 90J-Michael Duritsky Jr; 3. 99-Kyle Hardy; 4. 23GP-Mike Knight; 5. 11L-John Waters; 6. 01R-Doug Ricotta.
2021 "Manufacturers Night" presented by MSD Performance Product Giveaways Winners List:
1. TBM Brakes- (4) F3 Tornado Brake Calipers & 3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($1,845) (Albert Bull)
2. Lincoln Electric- Power MIG 140C Multi-Purpose Welder & Utility Cart ($1,175) (Breyton Santee)
3. Velocita-USA- Full Custom Drivers Suit ($1,100) (Josh Ferry)
4. Holley- One 4150 LTS Aluminum Ultra XP 650 CFM Carburetor ($965) (Khole Wanzer)
5. 3C Graphix- Complete Custom LM wrap ($765) (Kyle Hardy)
6. Ontime Body & Graphic- Complete Custom LM wrap ($700) (Jacob Peterson)
7. Insinger Performance-Bazell Oil/Precise- 1 Drum of Sunoco 110 or 2 Drums of RUSH 91/2 Fuel Jugs ($662) (Ashton Briggs)
8. Insinger Performance-Bazell Oil/Precise- 1 Drum of Sunoco 110 or 2 Drums of RUSH 91/2 Fuel Jugs ($662) (Paul Norman)
9. Insinger Performance-Bazell Oil/Precise- 1 Drum of Sunoco 110 or 2 Drums of RUSH 91/2 Fuel Jugs ($662) (John Lacki)
10. Insinger Performance-Bazell Oil/Precise- 1 Drum of Sunoco 110 or 2 Drums of RUSH 91/2 Fuel Jugs ($662) (Ward Schell)
11. Wrisco Industries/Ontime Body & Graphic- Package of 4 Sheets of White Aluminum & One Spoiler Kit ($590) (Scott Jordan)
12. Wrisco Industries/Ontime Body & Graphic- Package of 4 Sheets of White Aluminum & One Spoiler Kit ($590) (Jeremy Wonderling)
13. Wrisco Industries/Ontime Body & Graphic- Package of 4 Sheets of White Aluminum & One Spoiler Kit ($590) (Joe Martin)
14. MSD Performance/955 Automotive- Pro Billet Distributor & Blaster HVC Coil/$100 Gift Certificate ($585) (Andy Boozel)
15. MSD Performance/955 Automotive- Pro Billet Distributor & Blaster HVC Coil/$100 Gift Certificate ($585) (Joe Long)
16. MSD Performance- MSD 6CT Ignition Control, Blaster HVC Coil ($573) (Logan Jaquay)
17. Jones Racing Products- SBC 55 Amp Radius Tooth HTD Alternator Kit ($557) (Chuck LaFleur)
18. Jones Racing Products- SBC 55 Amp Radius Tooth HTD Alternator Kit ($557) (Darrell Bossard)
19. Schoenfeld Headers- Custom Headers ($550) (David Parker)
20. Schoenfeld Headers- Custom Headers ($550) (Billy Henry, Jr.)
21. FK Rod Ends- Complete Set of 4130 Black FK Rod Ends ($500) (J.J. Mazur)
22. FK Rod Ends- Complete Set of 4130 Black FK Rod Ends ($500) (Bruce Hordusky, Jr.)
23. FK Rod Ends- Complete Set of 4130 Black FK Rod Ends ($500) (Scott Gurdak)
24. FK Rod Ends- Complete Set of 4130 Black FK Rod Ends ($500) (Bobby Rohrer)
25. FK Rod Ends- Complete Set of 4130 Black FK Rod Ends ($500) (Jon Rivers)
26. Hoosier Tire Distributors/Racing Electronics- 2 RUSH Hoosier Tires/Semi Custom Ear Molds ($450) (Tony White)
27. Hoosier Tire Distributors/Racing Electronics- 2 RUSH Hoosier Tires/Semi Custom Ear Molds ($450) (Bud Watson)
28. Hoosier Tire Distributors/Racing Electronics- 2 RUSH Hoosier Tires/Semi Custom Ear Molds ($450) (Mike Knight)
29. Hoosier Tire Distributors/Racing Electronics- 2 RUSH Hoosier Tires/Semi Custom Ear Molds ($450) (Scott Dellahoy, Jr.)
30. Hoosier Tire Distributors/Racing Electronics- 2 RUSH Hoosier Tires/Semi Custom Ear Molds ($450) (D.J. Krug)
31. Hoosier Tire Distributors/Racing Electronics- 2 RUSH Hoosier Tires/Semi Custom Ear Molds ($450) (Chad Homan)
32. Landrum Performance Springs/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- 4 VB Standard Coil Springs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Jason Genco)
33. Landrum Performance Springs/Sunoco- Zarin/TBM- 4 VB Standard Coil Springs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Chub Frank)
34. Landrum Performance Springs/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- 4 VB Standard Coil Springs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Michael Duritsky, Jr.)
35. Landrum Performance Springs/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- 4 VB Standard Coil Springs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Matt Sipes)
36. Frankland Racing Supply/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate for Products or Repairs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Rob Coffaro)
37. Frankland Racing Supply/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate for Products or Repairs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Doug Ricotta)
38. Frankland Racing Supply/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate for Products or Repairs/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (David Pangrazio)
39. Close Racing Supply/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Kurt Stebbins)
40. Performance Bodies & Parts/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Jared Keeney)
41. Performance Bodies & Parts/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (Ryan Frazee)
42. Performance Bodies & Parts/Sunoco-Zarin/TBM- $300 Gift Certificate/$100 Sunoco Gift Card/3 Bottles of Brake Fluid ($445) (John Waters)
43. Velocita-USA/Precise Racing Products- One Pr. Hot Driving Shoes & 1 Pr. Gloves/2 Fuel Jugs ($441) (T.J. Downs)
44. Ingram Engines- Gift Certificate ($400) (Matt Latta)
45. Product Package TBA ($400) (Gary Youngs)
46. Product Package TBA ($400) (Colby Beighey)
Absolute Powder Coating: Drawing for a $550 certificate toward the powder coating of a new Chassis (Doug Ricotta)
RUSH Racing Series is brought to you by Pace Performance together with Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC along with the support of Hoosier Tire, Bilstein Shocks, Sunoco Race Fuels, Bazell Race Fuels, Insinger Performance, MSD Performance, Holley Performance Products, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply, Born2Run Lubricants, Flynn's Tire & Auto Service, FK Rod Ends, Schoenfeld Headers, Jones Racing Products, TBM Brakes, Performance Bodies & Parts, Racing Electronics, Dirt Defender, Wrisco Industries, Frankland Racing Supply, Landrum Performance Spring, Ontime Body & Graphic, Zarin Truck & Automotive, Sherwood Wheels, Alternative Power Sources, Precise Racing Products, Stop-Fyre, Lincoln Electric, Velocita-USA, Waterstone Mortgage Hermitage, CrateInsider.com, and Wedge Motorsports.
E-mail can be sent to the RUSH Racing Series at [email protected] and snail mail to 4368 Route 422, Pulaski, PA 16143. Office phone is 724-964-9300. The RUSH Late Model website is www.rushlatemodels.com. Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/rushlatemodels and follow us on Twitter @RUSHLM.